The Neff Are At it Again

The Neff Are At it Again

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life in Las Vegas

We are getting closed to done unpacking. Some rooms are ready for me to think about hanging up pictures! It is getting so exciting. I thought I would list some highlights of what has been going on:

*Spent an hour driving around Las Vegas trying to find a particular store (it was only 15 miles away)

*Kimber is my big helper... she has started making her bed in the morning, and cleans up her toys when asked. She even folds her own laundry and puts it a way for me.

*Nikki is getting so BIG!! I cant believe how fast she is growing. She is officially in Size 4, and tries her hardest to stay caught up to Kimber when playing.

*Randy was a genius and built shelves over our "tech center" so we would not have to fit EVERYTHING in a small space! (I really used the word genius)

*Goal to have house done by Superbowl cause I invited people over (Smart right??)

*Randy likes to tell the girls we are going crazy, when they ask were we are going. He was not with us and I answered "the store." Nikkie corrected me, "No, Mommy, we are going crazy!"

*Kimber greets anyone in uniform, "Hi! You work with my Daddy!"

That is some.... I am trying to get better at blogging, so I apologize for lack of updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment