The Neff Are At it Again

The Neff Are At it Again

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sale Pending

Our house had an offer made, and through counters we agreed on a price! I can't believe it!! I have less than a month to move out of my house, and it is hitting me, that although I prayed for this, I really am going to miss my house. I am also a little more nervous about how the military is going to work out... With selling our house and not knowing what is to come just yet... kinda scary. I was up half the night thinking to do's and where to start. I am so grateful for my in-laws that are going to let me live with them while everything works-out, and then continue to Kansas if things progress nicely with the military.
This waiting game is going to be fun. My little girls are going to go crazy with me as we adjust to everything. I am hoping they wont notice how many toys are going to be packed, and have patience with my while I try to pack, and prepare for school as well. But! It is one less worry for me, and a comfort to know the house is taken care of.

On other notes. We took the girls swimming last night. Kimber got to wear swimming wings for the first time, and if she picked up her feet to float it was awesome, but if we put her in the deep end she kinda freaked, but did work her way to us for support. Nicole just loved the water... after the first shock. She was tipping over her "lily pad" that we put her in, and when she was in the shallow end she was walking and bouncing... if she tripped and went under she just thought it was funny!
Randy got his truck running this week! It was quite a bit of excitement... to get it there it caught on fire, and had some other mishaps as it all went together! But we are all excited he has his truck up and running!
The girls are finally feeling better. Life has been not overly exciting because Kimber and Nicole have been sick (Kimber mostly). Nicole did have her 18m well baby check and is 26 lbs 2 oz, 34 inches long (that is 90 percentile for height and50percentile for weight). She got pricked a while bunch, and didn't really care for that.

Well... that is our exciting moments of the last week. Hopefully this week we will all be healthy and can go play a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment